Monday, June 6, 2011

My 365 Book



This is my 365 book that Kim bought for me a couple of years ago for Christmas in 2009. I bought her a red one, and our mission was to fill it up with memories so we can share with each other once we finish! It’s been nearly a year and a half since then and this is what mine is looking like so far!


And yes.. 365 days have come and gone, and I still haven’t finished, but it’s getting there. At the moment I’ve reached to day 199! Still another 166 more days to go! I haven’t updated it since months ago but this bulkiness is really getting to me! It’s so fat I can’t even bothered trying to keep it open while I update it (-_-) it’s silly really. I don’t think kikki.K really thought about how much space memories can take up in a book over one year! I guess that’s partially my fault too since I love to stick in photos, old tickets and what not in my book whenever I can. I actually can’t wait for it to be completed! It’ll definitely be a memento that I can show my future children one day :) Hehe, a little far off in the future but it’s a nice thought. This is just proof that my life wasn’t all that boring as I make it out to be!

No comments: