Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to Good Old Blogging!



It’s been so long since I’ve actually blogged properly. I used to be very faithful to my xanga accounts but that was over 2 years ago. I guess I felt like no one was really reading it, so there was no point. But whatever, it was a pretty healthy habit for me to just write down my feelings and keep a record of what’s been happening currently in my life. I’ve always liked looking back on past entries and reminisce. A lot of things have changed now but then some things sure haven’t. I still haven’t got my driver’s license, but hopefully that will change in a couple of months. I’ve finally finished my studies for my Bachelor of Multimedia Systems! Now all I’ve got to do to graduate is to complete 6 months on work placement! Sounds easy, but it’s hard finding somewhere that’s good and welcome. Well anyway, here’s to my new blog! May I stick to it faithfully for a long time! :)
Love, from Julie xox

No comments: