Sunday, August 7, 2011

Time for another moodboard!


So I thought it was time for another change of a desktop background, hence I spent the last half hour or so making a new moodboard from all my current favourite images from tumblr (with that being said, I do not own any of these images – all my respects to their authors) I really like all these images for my new one. They’re all about uplifting my mood and encouraging me to be brave and go out there and make something of myself. Lately I’ve been feeling like I’m just getting stuck and too comfortable in this work cycle routine – where I just wake up, go to work, go home, rest, sleep and start all over again! I really gotta get a move on with completing my online portfolio and start looking for new work placement! Let’s graduate already Julie!

No comments: