Monday, August 1, 2011

Painting is Love


Just yesterday I painted for Kim’s 22nd birthday cardboard cut outs and it felt pretty nice. It’s been such a long time since I’ve painted anything. It was great fun painting and having company of the girls and watching movies <3
Domo-kun Onigiri + cute looking onigiri painted by Sarah and Kimu ~
Totoro painted by Cat!! <3 I can’t wait to take him home! >.<
Ninjaaaaa painted by Sarah! HIYAH!!
My 6 hours + work on Hatsune Miku :) gonna finish her eyes this Friday!
Spent a good 5-6 hours or more working on these! Proud to say that everything’s looking really good :) Getting excited about this Saturday! It’s been a while since I’ve been to a birthday party! XD
* * *
Sitting in my room right now is a square canvas that I painted gold a few months back, but never got around to adding any content to this blank background. Now that Ive experienced the nice feeling of painting something and finishing something that I can be proud of, Im rolling with ideas on what to paint :)
I really do like this feeling. I should have known sooner. I started painting to take a break from life in the first place. A reminder is always nice. I believe its time for my wall to have a new addition to its company :)

No comments: