Monday, August 8, 2011

Reow! New arty stuff!


I must have spent a good hour or so after work today at Chaddy, walking around and taking my time with buying new art supplies (^_^) I love it how the reject shop sells such cheap and good quality canvases! Couldn't help but bought myself a few new ones so I can start painting again! I recently am fascinated with water colour painting! So I bought myself a watercolour paint set, along with oil paint set from Kmart for $8 each! So cheap! And I found myself a watercolour cake set (kind of like crayons) from this variety store :) bought some new tonal pencils and a new art diary too~ wow I must have spent about $80+ but I don't really feed my love for art very often like this so it's all good. :) I'm going to test out the colours now! Rah rah rah!

* * *

P.S. I PASSED MY DRIVE TEST! I'M A P-PLATER YO! :D :D

Whoop whoop! If I wake up early enough tomorrow, mum will let me drive to work :) Big step for her! Allowing me to drive her and all! I sure hope I don't give her a heart attack... (=_=)

No comments: