Monday, March 29, 2010



We were all born beautiful.
It's sometimes the things we do that make us ugly.

How I've been feeling about myself lately is ugly. I can't seem to find the limit to all this negativity. What the hell is happening to me? ... Clearly I'm focusing too much on the bad things, and all the things that I can't have, as much as I desire them. What about the hopes for happier days? The positivity that has got me through so much in the past? I don't want to believe it's been crushed too much at this point that it's beyond repair. I don't want to believe that. If I had given up, I wouldn't even be caring at this point. But that fact is, I still do care, and it was that little voice inside of me that tells me to keep trying. Keep trying with your uni work, keep trying with Danny, keep trying with everything that you've gotta do. Just keep trying, don't give up.

I want to believe that I'm going somewhere, but with my actions lately, I don't feel like that at all. I'm going to change that. I've gotta change that.