Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Remind yourself this

I find myself echoing these words through my mind every time I feel like my mood is going down, or any time I let something lower my self esteem. It's something small but I can feel it keeping me going, no matter what. And I think it has something to do with watching the film, 'The Help' the other week. It  was one of the most powerful films that I've watched in a long time, and I really enjoyed it with its ups and downs. Just wow. I recommend you guys to watch it if you ever need a pick me up from life. :)

But yeah, it's one of those days for me where everything is just okay. The only high light for tonight is that I got to catch up with one of my girlfriends, my brow Sarah :) I don't how it works but we're always just laughing at everything XD It was also just good to get out of the house after being stuck in my room for the last 2 days working on commission work and watching series >.<" I really should start exercising, especially with my sister's wedding coming up next year!! (Not like the date has been confirmed yet, but really gotta start thinking about it asap!) Time's really flying by, every time I stop to think about it, I'm just amazed at how much has changed in the past year. Year 2012 has been good to me, and I kind of don't want it to end >.<" but I guess all you can do is just move forward! 

Just another one of my rambling posts :) 
Hope everyone's having a good week so far <3

Love, from Julie xox

[ Online Shop ♡ Facebook  bloglovin'  tumblr  twitter ]

3 comments:

miss tea said...

ooh I haven't watched The Help yet but now I'm keen. I like movies that convey powerful messages :)

julie's little world said...

definitely watch it dear Fiona! :D I have a feeling you'll like it just as much as I did! hehe :) xx

friend said...

Hi Julie another marriage in the family.... lots of love happening there! that's great news