Monday, September 24, 2012

Helloww blog, its been a while.

It's been ages since I've updated my blog! >.< Bad juju, especially since I said I would in my last post since the beginning of July!! (wut?!) But seriously, a lot has happened since then. :) A lot of highs and definitely a lot of lows - but life goes on and I'm still alive and learning.

The other day, I honestly had a massive urge to blog, but it was for all the wrong reasons. It was so I could let out a rant about some issues I was going through. When I did type out this massive essay, I looked back and thought: what the heck, I can't post this, what will people think? I didn't realise it was so hard to be honest these days with blogging. And I'm not talking about honest about what you've been up to, more like how everyone's really feeling. I mainly post about things that are happy, that are happening, that is light hearted news to keep people posted on what I've been up to. I rarely ever post about the issues that I've had to deal with in between all those happy-go-lucky moments. They go unmentioned because it just doesn't feel right to let the public know my personal business, to make them feel sad in any way to think I'm dealing with problems. As much as I wanted to let that rant go public, thinking how good it would feel, I thought how much I would regret it if it was to bite me back in the butt later on. No need for that, really. It's times like these it's good to keep a private journal of some sort to just let go of any bad feelings you're dealing with. I don't want people to think of me as the girl who has problems, I want to be the girl who can still stand strong regardless of everything. :)

But with that being said, I have been told I keep too much to myself. Which is very true, so I'm working on that. I think it will always be a work in progress for me, but I'll get there one day :) 

Even though a lot has happened since I last blogged, I just wanted to stop by and unload my feelings for a bit instead of providing a massive update on everything @_@" Too much, makes me lazy thinking about all the photos I gotta retrieve and post haha XD But I will try harder to blog more than I have been lately :) it gives me a nice feeling that I've forgotten about. 

Hope everyone's been well and dandy this Spring! 
Enjoy the weather and get your vitamin D (unlike me! @_@)

Love, from Julie xox

[ Online Shop ♡ Facebook  bloglovin'  tumblr  twitter ]

No comments: